Sunday, December 11, 2011

Assignment 14

For my final portfolio I am choosing my Literacy Narrative essay. The strengths of my essay were the detail and description of specific events as well as the transitions I use to flow my essay together. I feel that my weaknesses were how I didn't always connect my ideas clearly and I lacked persistence to conciseness in minor areas.

When I revise my essay I will decide which details and descriptions are absolutely necessary and which I can omit or rearrange to make more sense. I will also pay specific attention to my transitions and making sure that it not only flows and makes sense but that it is concise. While looking and revising my essay before hand I will try to find my ideas and connect them more clearly with my thesis in a more relevant and chronological manner. With my minor areas such as conclusion to paragraphs or small transitions I will try to pay more attention to the wordiness and syntax of my sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment