Sunday, December 11, 2011

Assignment 13

My favorite essay that we wrote in class was the very first essay that we wrote. I had many reasons to enjoy this essay and I also feel that it was my strongest. It is normally easier to write an essay about yourself or your own personal experience because it's your own and no one can say that it is false. I also think that this is a good way to practice ones own writing because when you are writing about yourself I feel that it is easy to have a steady, constant flow of writing and thought stream.

Another reason that i enjoyed this essay is that is simply made me remember a lot about my high school English education. While I was remembering some of the essays and techniques we used in my junior and senior years I was able to remember some of my weaknesses and attack them in this essay. Along with remembering the educational factor I found confidence in my writing and my abilities to write. I think that is important to any writer when they are attempting to write and do it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment